- Opon, Issue One, March 2013. “Education,” “How Not To,” “Traces,” “Over Again,” and “Evidence,” from Here Now, Myriads.
- The Offending Adam, Special Issue on Politics and Poetry, “Cinncinatus of the West,” “Luxury and Lack,” and “To Entertain,” with Stephanie Rozene, from Simultaneous Contrast (collaborative project).
- Peacock Online Review, August 2012, two poems, “Sceneric Flows,” and “Shadow,” from Here Now, Myriads.
- Word For/Word, Issue 19. Five visual poems, manipulated erasures of George Oppen (a project tentatively called The Little Words)
- Fringe Magazine, Issue 26, Maps Issue. ”Landscape Architecture,” “Special Attention,” and “Autobiographical Passage: Wanderings,” from Here Now Myriads. See also a lovely little blog intro from editor Lena Phillips that was published the week the poems were released.
- DIAGRAM, Issue 10.4. “Decayless,” from Here Now Myriads.
- Gently Read Literature, September 2011. “All Voyages Are Destructive,” a review of Joe Hall’s Pigafetta is My Wife.
Other Things Published/Exhibited
- Comparative Darkness. Collaboration with visual artist Steven Skowron exhibited as a part of the Envisioning Otherness show, curated by Susan Tichy and Helen Frederick for Fall for the Book, Fairfax, VA, September 18-23rd, 2011.
- Marginalia, Issue 5. “Shoreline Ruins,” from Here Now Myriads.
- Simultaneous Contrast: Investigating Presidential China Patterns, A Purdy/Rozene Project. Collaborative project curated by Gail Brown entitled DIS Arming Domesticity at the Duke Gallery at The Community Arts Center in Wallingford, PA as a part of NCECA (National Council for the education of Ceramic Arts), March 7th through April 23rd, 2010. Most of the work can be seen at Stephanie’s website: http://blog.stephanierozene.com